Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Bits of March

A photo of the Key Bridge from the day we walked to Roosevelt Island...I used to walk across that bridge all the time but haven't often seen it from a distance...I thought it looked really pretty in the sunset; vintage postcards found while going through some boxes...what started as cleaning quickly turned into treasure hunting and projects, as per usual, also made me want to take a road trip like crazy; another pic from Roosevelt Island; and a little garland I put up on the window to try and brighten a really dreary day.

Shadows on the wall; classic books at an antique shop; wrapping up an order with lots of color; and loving all the Easter candy, especially these little Lindt lambs.

And here are 4 more pics from the jungle in the conservatory at the U.S. Botanic Garden...looking at these photos makes me want to go back. I can't wait till the outdoor gardens are open again.

Here's hoping April affords many more adventures and IG-ing opportunities! :)

5 comments:

  1. love your last set--this month will be perfect for more adventures like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that photo of the Botanic Garden with the stairs, the lighting's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Botanical Garden looks lovely! I really hope I can make time to visit one this Spring/Summer. They are so full of inspiration. I would love to visit DC one day, maybe you can show me around and we can take pictures together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I like the pom pom garland! Did you make that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots. Love your cheery little banner. It's the small things that make us smile :)

    ReplyDelete