Thursday, April 10, 2014

New Prints and Products + Free Shipping

I've added 10 new prints to my Society6 shop, and I'm excited to share a deal they have right now for free shipping and $5 off each item.* Just make sure to click this link. :)

A lot of the new prints are available on various products too, like mugs, phone cases, clocks, and tote bags.

And Society6 has just introduced area rugs too! They automatically converted some of my images into rugs, and while I think some work better than others, I couldn't help but get a kick out of walking on pastel clouds when you come home from work.

You might notice that I deleted some of the old prints too. I don't want my shops to ever feel stale, so I'm in the process of adding new things and deleting the old.  I'm also working on more abstract photography. Now that the weather is better, I want to get out and do some experimenting with my camera. Of course, that doesn't mean I'll stop taking photos of pretty buildings or nature; I'll never stop that as long as I'm able to hold a camera and take a walk. :)

I'd love for you to check out the new stuff and let me know what you think! xo, Mary

*The free shipping offer excludes Framed Art Prints, Stretched Canvases, and Throw Pillows with insert.

3 comments:

  1. Your shop looks so great! And area rugs too??? Wow! Although I kinda like how your prints look as a shower curtain too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Area rugs! They really do everything over there, don't they? I like the pastel clouds, too.

    ReplyDelete