Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Today's Finds

Garden planner from Terrain

Handmade tool caddy from Strong Wood Studio

Pizza Collection seeds from The Living Seed Company, found at Williams-Sonoma

Spout yellow watering can from CB2

Set of 8 handmade garden markers from Paulova Ceramics

I'm planting some bulbs on the patio later today, and it got me thinking about cute garden things. That planner would make a great housewarming gift for a budding gardener. It comes with seed packets and labels, and makes it easy to keep notes about your garden. (I will forever prefer a notebook/binder to trying to keep notes in my phone/ipad, and I know there are lots of folks out there who agree). And how genius is that pizza seed collection? I can only imagine that making homemade pizza with fresh ingredients from your own garden would be heavenly.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pizza seed collection...fun idea!
    And I'm with you. As much as I'm on my phone, I still prefer a real notebook.

    ReplyDelete