Thursday, November 19, 2015

Shop Update!


Here are a few notebook sets I've added to the shop! I've been experimenting with hand-carving lino blocks and rubber stamps for a while and ultimately decided on combining printed images with hand-drawn and painted details. So each notebook is still one-of-a-kind!

I have been wanting to do notebook sets for about as long as I've been making notebooks, and I finally got around to it! Better late than never. :)

More notebooks are on the way. I'm trying to get as many finished, photographed, and listed as possible because I know people like to give them as Christmas gifts and stocking stuffers. I can't believe it's almost time for Christmas shopping!

Speaking of Christmas, I've been a busy bee sewing up lots and lots of colorful ornaments, which I'll share soon.

Holiday crafting is in full swing around these parts, and I couldn't be happier about it.
xo, Mary

1 comment: